The Division of Juvenile Services is committed ……
• To accomplish our mission with integrity and ethical behavior while recognizing strength of diversity in employees and youth.
• To professionalism through competency accountability, staff development and pride in quality work.
• To promote an environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect.
• To ongoing assessment and evaluation of all programs and services to ensure their effectiveness.
• To the development of skills in juveniles and their re-socialization through the preservation of families and community collaboration.
• To open communication internally and externally to ensure employee and public’s understanding and support.
• To provide a high standard of care for all youth entrusted to us.
• To individualize our approach to meet the developmental needs of each youth.